Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shopping and Tango Lessons

Kae left her copy of "Time Out - Buenos Aires", which I used to locate some men's shops. There were a whole bunch in a 3 - by - 4 block area aroung Gurruchaga and Honduras streets, so I went there to look. The neighborhood as a whole was, well...rather gay.
Look! My cat has her own shop!

Just like the Castro...

I got lunch at a cafe and ordered a salad:

The guy outside the window was drinking a Manhatten...

I ended up buying some jeans and a shirt at "Antique Denim", but the shopkeeper asked me not to take any pictures of his shop.

As it happens this neighborhood is close to a salon where I've been taking some tango lessons from the talented and cheerful duo Negracha y Diego Lanau:


By fortunate coincidence they will be in the bay area this summer; you can find the details on their web site: http://www.negrachadiego.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My that salad looks good.

Jen/Mom

bdrasin said...

One can only eat so much steak, you know :-)

FabKae said...

I just wanted to add that Negracha & Diego are wonderful teachers. They are very skilled, friendly and sincere. I wish I had taken more classes with them.

andrea said...

la verdad son una pareja hermosa y negracha baila genial me encantan!!!!!!! sigan asi chicos!!!