Thursday, March 15, 2007

On my way out the door...

We're leaving to catch our flight in just under an hour. I don't know if we'll have a chance to post again until we get back on Saturday so I thought I should post one more time this morning. We bought some more shoes at a shop called Artisnal near our appartment. I took this picture of two cats at the store cuddling:

We went dancing in the afternoon at Confitería Ideal; apparently several movies had scenes here including "The Tango Lesson" and also "Evita" (I haven't seen either of them).

This is the sky at sunset downtown...

Kae is crushing my head. I think the Argentinan diet is causing my stomache to expand :-(

Thats it for now, gotta run!

2 comments:

Enrique Aguirre said...

did you use tangol? i hope you found it or something better!

FabKae said...

Thanks for your comment...sniff...

Why yes! We did use Tangol (the travel agency for all you other folks)and they were really wonderful. They told us everything we needed to know.

We got prices to go to Usushia (although we ended up not having enough time to go this time) and I got all giddy when she was explaining that she could set us up to take a cruise around the Beagle Channel. I had to tell our agent the story of you two meeting there. She was really touched. I think you two should send them a wedding postcard with your story!