Friday, March 30, 2007

Ben está haciendo las películas feos

Ok, I basically don't know what I'm doing, but I made these video clips and now you're going to watch them dammit!

I took this with my little camera of a boat going under a big waterfall at Iguazu. The zoom feature doesn't seem to work when recording video so I had to crop the picture and now its grainy, but I think you can get the idea.


Here is our boat going under the same waterfall, from the video we got from our tour company. Kae and I are in the back of the boat so you can't really see us much :-(

1 comment:

FabKae said...

Ahhh...the Gran Adventura boat ride, definitely the top 2 highlights of the trip. I think the video gets the point across. We had a fun group on the tour - we prodded our boat driver take us under the falls 4 times by yelling "AGUA! AGUA AGUA!" It was the bomb!

No.1 for me was living in that lovely apartment for 3 weeks with my sweetie.